Include certain foods and supplements that have anti-inflammatory action and avoid the wear and tear of the region, can help prevent joint pain. Check out five foods and supplements, indicated by nutritionists, that can avoid these pains:
- Turmeric: also known as earth turmeric, this seasoning is one of the foods with greater antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power, for this reason, it aches joints.The yellow root can be found fresh or powdered. To preserve the properties better, add at the end of the preparations.
- Ginger: a potent food to prevent inflammation.Add a small amount to the water bottle, put it in the juice, make tea or use as a seasoning in salty and sweet foods.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen:Collagen is a protein responsible for much of the structure of our cartilage and joints.Supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen, a form of better absorption, can assist in the treatment of diseases of the joints. It is also found in foods like candies and chocolates.
- Primrose oil or borage: this oil is rich in an unsaturated fat known as GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), which has potent anti-inflammatory action.It is usually to find in capsules.
- Flaxseed: the seed is rich in fats from the omega threefamily, which has potent anti-inflammatory action.Shred before consuming, to get all its nutrients.